Click to View Recent Projects
Aquatic Access Pool Lifts
Bruno Independent Living
Convaid Children Strollers
Everest and Jennings
EZ Lock Restraints
EZ Stand Lifts
Global Pool Lifts
Liko Ceiling Lifts
Medlift Lift Chairs
Menox Hand Controls
Ricon Van Lifts
Open Sesame Door Lifts
Sure Grip Hand Controls
VMI Vantage Mobility Vans
Click Here To Email High Tech Mobility
High Tech Mobility is a full-service mobility
company specializing in sales, service, and rental of mobility-related
equipment designed to improve the quality of life for physically challenged
High Tech Mobility accepts Visa and Mastercard. We are also a provider
for Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services, Blue Cross / Blue
Shield, Childrens Rehabilitation Services, Homebound, Veterans Administration and Medicare.
Print Out A Credit Application Here
We will meet or beat any price on any mobility product. Please call
us for details.
We Honor And Respect Your Privacy
At High Tech Mobility, we respect your privacy and will never use your contact information for any purpose other than to send you the product brochures or the information that you have requested. We will never sell, give or lend your name to anyone, ever. No sales person will call you unless you have specifically requested it. We donít like getting phone calls from strangers selling who-knows-what, and we know you donít either. We will do our part to keep that from happening to you both now, and in the future.
Our Code of Ethics
High Tech Mobility aspires to the highest industry standards. We are convinced that the key to creating a
truly great organization is an intense focus on the values that guide peoples actions. To this end,
we make the following commitments:
- To achieve the highest level of customer service promptly and competently.
- To offer quality accessible vehicles which are appropriate for the customers need.
- To meet or exceed vehicle quality and safety standards on every job we do for our customers.
- To instruct the customer and/or attendants in the proper use of the adaptive equipment
and the accessible vehicle.
- To explain fully and accurately to each customer and/or attendants the customers rights
and obligations regarding the equipment they have purchased or rented.
- To update and advance our professional knowledge and skills, giving customers improved equipment and services.
- To act in good faith, to be honest, trustful, ethical and fair to all concerned.
- To be good stewards to those in need of our help.
High Tech Mobility HIPPA Privacy Statement
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
High Tech Mobility also functions in the capacity of Vehicle Systems Specialists for Vista Engineering.
Warning Information Regarding 1-800 Sales
Reimbursement / General Medicare Information
Federal Mobility Assistance Information
Alabama Mobility Assistance Information
Helpful Disability Resources and Links A-Z
3351 Warrior River Rd ·
Hueytown, Alabama 35023 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (205) 491-2109 · Fax: (205) 491-7772·
Copyright © 1998-2004 High Tech Mobility